Peace of mind for the people in your life.
All Indeed employees are eligible for basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) benefits:
- Life: 100% Company-Paid / 2x annual salary benefit amount
- AD&D: 2x annual salary benefit (in addition to basic life insurance) if death is the result of an accident
Employees can also opt-in for optional life and voluntary AD&D benefits, which are paid for by the employee:
- Can be elected in increments of $10,000 up to a maximum of $500,000
- If electing more than $200,000, you may be asked to provide Evidence of Insurability
- Spouses and dependents can be elected in increments of $5,000 up to $50,000 for a spouse and $10,000 for each child.
You can elect this benefit at anytime. However, if you waive coverage within your first 30 days, then any amount elected (even if less than $200,000) will require medical review through Evidence of Insurability.